I have completed my class and have my certificate displayed in my office. I would like to include the tag on my emails. Kathy
Graduates of the “Standing Tall in an Upside-Down World” program are now eligible to receive the following digital tag for their company website and/or email signature. The dates on the tag reflect the three-year term of the certificate the graduates receive:
The tag is also linked to a page that briefly explains the program and lists the community leaders that have completed it.
Graduates must agree to the following conditions in order to display the tag:
1. Attend a “Standing Tall” session.
2. Sign the “Standing Tall” certificate they receive after completing the course. This document includes a pledge to: a) live their code each day; b) find tangible ways to put their principles into action; c) be a role model for principled leadership; and d) give back to their community.
3. Display their “Standing Tall” certificate.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating they have done all of the above (their statement will show up on the “Community of the Code” blog).
5. Register their email address at http://www.communityofthecode.blogspot.com/ for blog updates.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!