Monday, April 30, 2012

Standing Tall

I have completed all of the requirements for the Standing Tall program. I pledge to Stand Tall in all of my dealings both personal and business related. This program and exploring my own personal “code” has allowed me to reflect on what I stand for more in the days since I participated in the course than I have in a very long time.  I love that I was able to tailor the program to me as an individual and able to begin to put my own code into words.  I am working on finalizing my code so that I can share it with those I come in contact with. 


KaLee Lopez
Development Office Associate
University of Wyoming College of Business
Department 3275 • 1000 E University Avenue • Laramie, Wyoming 82071
Phone: 307-766-5505 • Fax: 307-766-4028  E-mail: klopez4@uwyo.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment