Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Standing Tall in an Upside Down World

I have completed the requirements for the digital tag.

 

I thoroughly enjoyed this program.  I truly got so much from this class and the information that was presented.  I feel it is so important for everyone, from business professionals to students, to evaluate their own code of ethics and where they stand.  I feel that having that kind of foundation is vital to being successful and honest both at work and in your personal life.  The Code of the West is a great set of principles that everyone can learn from.  Thanks to Mr. Noble for a great presentation! 

 

Shantel Seppala

Groathouse Construction, Inc.

1050 N 3rd Street, Suite A

Laramie, WY 82072

Office: 307-745-4119

Fax: 307-742-7124

 

No comments:

Post a Comment