Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Standing Tall Workshop

Standing Tall in an Upside Down World reminded me of the person I want to be.  Since the workshop, my wife and I have committed to putting away the iPhones and iPad at the dinner table.  It's important for us to set the right example for our 2 year old daughter.  On the job, my business partner and I have agreed that our compliance procedures shouldn't just reflect compliance with my industry's regulations, but they should be based on principles of the highest ethics as well.  

Listening to the speakers at the event was a great reminder of the way we should conduct ourselves, even when we're running low on mental fortitude.  I'm excited about my personal code and my wife is anxious to help me refine it!  Thank you again for a fantastic workshop.  



--

Greg Lessard, CRPC®
Founder and President, Aspen Leaf Financial Planning, LLC

14143 Denver West Blvd, Suite 100
Golden, CO 80401

Phone: (303) 827-2444
Fax: (303) 827-2445

No comments:

Post a Comment