Saturday, August 31, 2013

Feedback on Standing Tall

I appreciated the opportunity to go through the Standing Tall in an
Upside Down workshop. It challenged me to be reflective of my belief
system and what I want to stand for. In other words, it gave me insight
to who I am and who I should be. I was really encouraged to see this
program being adopted in the school systems. My wife is a school teacher
and related well to the children that were identified as at risk. This
is a very impressionable age and the earlier we can install ethics into
our children the better. I was extremely impressed with the success rate
as well. Overall this was a very inspirational and motivational
workshop. I would highly recommend this workshop and I would encourage
the university to continue this program.

Steven Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment