Monday, April 21, 2014

Standing Tall/Cowboy Ethics follow up to April 17, 2014 presentation

The presentation of this program given by Kent Noble was nothing but AWESOME!  Growing up on a ranch in Montana in my early years and then my father changed careers and joined the military – I learned early on about morals, ethics and values.   Now in my late 50’s, this presentation took me back and made me realize what I had forgotten or actually misplaced in my life.    I thank Kent and the Standing Tall/Cowboy Ethics program for bringing me back to my roots.

 

Here are a couple of principals that are meaningful to me:

                Bad news does not get better with time

                Respect of individuals is to be given by you, Trust is something you have to earn.

 

Thank you

Linda Carlson

Finance Division Manager

City of Casper

200 North David St.

Casper, WY  82601

lcarlson@cityofcasperwy.com

307-235-8295 F:307-235-7575

 

 

               


All City of Casper e-mails and attachments are public records under the Wyoming Public Records Act, W.S. § 16-4-201 et seq., and are subject to public disclosure pursuant to this Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment