Friday, May 16, 2014

blog

Kent,

Thank you for a great presentation April 23rd. I value the Code of the West and since I grew up in the west it does make a difference. I find myself saying from time to time that I wish we could get back to basics, to the way we were when people had ethics and  principles. That is something so lacking in our world today.

The Integrity/Honestly Principle struck a chord with me. My mother had a tough life and I never heard her complain but what is more she was always honest and though it might have made her life easier she kept her integrity all the way to the end. “Be strong when life is though, especially then are you tested”.

Again, thank you so much!

Kindest regards,
Maureen

Maureen Morrison
Administrative Associate
<![if !vml]>Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources<![endif]>
Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources
Academic Programs | Biodiversity Institute | Ruckelshaus Institute
University of Wyoming

Bim Kendall House | 804 E Fremont St | Laramie, WY 82072
307-766-5080 | momorr@uwyo.edu | www.uwyo.edu/haub 
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment