Thursday, February 14, 2013

I am pleased to adopt the my code below.  I have posted by certificate in my office.  I am encouraging other companies to have the program presented to their employees.  If we believe in a free society and free enterprise, it is essential for companies and individuals to live by a code of ethics that allows us the freedoms we enjoy.  Please send me the digital email tag.

 

John R Perkins

Vice President/COO

First Wyoming Capital

307 432 4034

cell 573 619 8774

jperkins@firstwyomingcapital.com

 

  1. Nothing is as important as your faith and your family.
  2. Take every action as though God and your family are watching.
  3. Be tough but fair.
  4. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
  5. Your greatest contributions are the ones you leave behind.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment