Saturday, May 4, 2013

comments for blog

To whom it may concern,

 

I recently took the Standing Tall program at CWC and found it to be profoundly moving.  I immediately saw things that I could change in my business in personal life and took action.  Two ways I improved my business after the program was by simply changing the photos on my website and stepping away from an unethical partnership that was hard to walk away from.

 

It really made me think about what impacts I have on the people around me as a business woman and provokes me to do better.  I believe I am running a fine line by bringing pole dancing as a form of  fitness to a conservative state and community here in Wyoming.  However, I believe my services inspire woman to feel better about themselves and are conducted in a clean and ethic way.    

 

When I went through the program, I could clearly see how I could do a better job in terms of presenting myself in a more ethical way and improving customer service. 

 

I learned a lot, more than I initially bargained for.  I highly recommend it to anybody, even if  you think you’re doing things right.  We are all human and make mistakes, this program helps you get on and stay on track.

 

Thanks for bringing this program to life.

 

Danna Rossi

 

Vital Pole Expression

www.polefitnessdancing.com

info@polefitnessdancing.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment