Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I thought this was one of the best trainings I have attended.  Ethics is a subject that has always intrigued me and my college classes didn't let me down.  I believe that the state of our country depends on the message you are sharing and would be ideal to teach on different levels in elementary and high schools.  I was really excited to hear your presentation and was on the edge of my seat. 

Sadly, some of my co-workers didn't "get" what your message was about and didn't listen.  It is hard to make people understand the importance of ethical practices down the line.  I was very upset to hear people who felt the presentation was boring or too deep.  What a crock.  They are just too lazy to pay attention and stand for something critical to our nation.  I was inspired to be part of what you do.  I am not sure how I could help.  I have my MA in Education and BA in early child development with over 12 years working with the DoD as a Trainer.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment