Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mr. Noble,

I recently attended your seminar at the Pinnacle Bank Annual Meeting in Denver. I did not find my certificate at the end of the program and one of the staff asked that I drop an e-mail with my contact information.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Standing Tall session and wholeheartedly believe that you have isolated many issues that help identify the type of person we are.

One of my principals that I try to project in my every day is " Treat others as you want to be treated yourself"!

I grew up on a farm/ranch in central Nebraska that borders the sandhills and the "cowboy way" is something that I get teased about but carry with a lot of pride. With all of the communication gadgets and accessories available to our children today I sincerely feel that we have bred a society of people that do not know how to communicate with others. Whether at work or on the street we have drifted away from the handshake and smile philosophy that I grew up with.

Would it be possible to get a certificate for the program that I attended in Denver. My information is listed below. Again, thank you Mr. Noble for your time and consideration. Your presentation was one of the best features of our annual meeting that I have ever attended in my 15 years with Pinnacle.

Dann Smith

Market President
Pinnacle Bank-Columbus
P.O. Box 1585
210 E. 23rd Street
Columbus, Nebraska 68602-1585

(402) 562-8936

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment