Well, it was an interesting class to attend. I seldom give enough thought about what I am doing/saying and end up needing to apologize or change what I said. To solidify what I desire to stand for is helping me stay on track and grow in the way I desire. Thank you Mr. Knoble and Boys and Girls Club of South Park.
1. Always do right, this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
2. Speak with humility and kindness.
3. "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." The Bible
4. Gratitude is an attitude.
5. Life is 10% about what happens to us and 90% about how we respond to it. /When riding through hell, keep on riding!
6. No one cares what you know, unless they know that you care.
7. The Try Principle: All that it takes is all that you have got. One % improvement on each thing each day.
8. Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better.
9. Great opportunities to help others seldom come but small opportunities are around us every day.
10. A lie is not important except the impact it has on other lives. Jackie Robinson
11. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight O Lord; my Rock and my Redeemer. The Bible
Margaret Barnes -- firstname.lastname@example.org