Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am proud to be a member of the inaugural class of "Standing Tall"

I am proud to be a member of the inaugural class of "Standing Tall".  The seminar was much more than I had anticipated.  The comments, video clips, and discussions were very interesting.  Although, I try to lead an ethical life, sometimes falling short, I find the Cowboy Code of Ethics is a great written reminder of how to live my life and run my business.  This seminar helps me to firm up those beliefs and goals, and reminds me to keep trying to attain them.  Thank you to all of my classmates for their insights.

M. E. Richey, CPA
MER Tax, Accounting, and Consulting
Voice:  307-632-0841
Fax:  307-6374737
www.mer-tax.com
A proud member of the
National Society of Tax Professionals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment