Friday, February 7, 2014

Standing Tall

Hi -  Just dropping a note to say how much I enjoyed the class held here in Cheyenne.   I thought the presentation was fun and thought provoking.  I am working on my list of personal codes.  I would recommend others to attend and enjoy this class!

 

Kimberly Cunningham

Real Estate Loan Officer NMLS#1093693

101 W. 19th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82001

Main Line: 307-634-8844 Direct Line: 307-634-5396 Fax Line: 307-634-3110

Notice: All incoming and outgoing e-mail may be monitored for quality assurance and security purposes. 

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy and delete all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment