Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Standing Tall Program

I attended the Standing Tall program today and came away with a renewed promise to myself. Kent has an enthusiasm that is infectious and he has inspired me to put my codes together for myself. For a long time I have been trying to find ways to have the students that work in our office be better prepared for the “work world”. I now believe that I need to prepare myself for the real world as I will soon be retiring and want to continue to keep busy. I can still try to help our students however I now believe it will be by setting a good example.

 

Principle: My name and reputation are mine. As I walk through life I will strive to do my best because at the end of the day my name and reputation stay wherever I have been.

 

 

Gloria Youmans

Campus Recreation

University of Wyoming

Phone: 307-766-6740

Fax: 307-766-6720

 

My hours of work are Monday-Friday 10:00 am-6:00pm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment