Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Digital "tag"

Good afternoon!

I attended a workshop on January 29th, 2014 here in Cheyenne and thought it was fantastic.  Well as normal once I got back to the office “things” took over and because it’s our busy time of year I put this on the shelf and thought I would get back to it.  Well I’m finally doing that and reviewing everything and I realized I hadn’t sent this email and received my digital “tag.”  Would you please send that to me?

I’m now anxious to set up my own code!

Thank you!

Take care,

DeeAnn Hansen, CIC
Account Executive
Wyoming Financial Insurance, Inc.
6101 Yellowstone Rd, Ste. 100
Cheyenne, WY 82009

dhansen@wercs.com

307-632-5778 (Main)
800-727-1652 (Toll free)
307-634-9078 (Fax)
307-630-1619 (Cell)

Our team really appreciates your business and we are determined to provide you with superior customer service.  If there is anyone else you are doing work for or with that may need services/products similar to those we currently provide for you please let me know.  Your referral would mean alot to me.  Thank you!

Visit us online at www.wf-ins.com


Although we can accept changes via email, please do not consider your policy changed until you receive confirmation back from us.
______________________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in this message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment