Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kent Noble - Real Estate Continuing Education - Cowboy Ethics / Standing Tall

I can honestly say that this workshop was the most interesting and applicable Real Estate CE class I have ever attended.  The 3 hours flew by without seeing anyone sleeping, gawking at the ceiling or tapping away at their phone.   Each activity was extremely meaningful and I did feel like each of us were developing a code which gave us accountability and motivation to improve our lives and make our new standard 1% better than it is today. “ Live each moment like your kids are watching”, was my favorite principle from Kent’s code.  My kids are the heartbeat in my world and I think that if I continue to use that as my meter, decisions will remain way above the standard.  I also appreciate “All it takes is all you’ve got”.  For me it shows the lack of judgment or criticism to others; the code is about what you do to make your life and those around you lives  better, it is not about what others are doing or not doing, it boils down to your own  accountability and setting the bar above the ethical standard.
My principles did not sound as “cool” and needed some refining…
Share a smile, it may be the only sunshine someone sees today.
God’s unquestionable power is the reason I am blessed.
Thank you again for coming to Jackson and sharing the Code.

Barbara Andrews
Andrews2 Real Estate
Owner / Associate Broker
Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates -- Christie's International Real Estate
Office: 307-734-9935
Cell: 307-413-6620
Fax: 307-734-9934
Click our 2014 Catalog for viewing



No comments:

Post a Comment