Monday, December 17, 2012

Completion

Kent

I have reviewed and completed all of the requirements as needed to register for the “Standing Tall Tag”.

I must tell you how much I took away from the evening and how I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for a very refreshing look at myself and others around me in my work place.

 

Bob DeThomasis

Project Management

STALCO CONTSTRUCTION CO.

631-254-6767 Office

631-365-9571 Cell

631-963-8719 Direct Line

bdethomasis@stalcoconstruction.com

 

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive or business confidential information intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment