Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Standing Tall Commitment

I am proud to post that I have completed steps 1, 2, 3, and now 4 and am committed to working hard on the principals of my code.  Thank you for the excellent presentation.

 

Norma

 

Nj Valdez

Norma Jean Valdez

♦ Accreditation Manager/Management Analyst ♦ Los Alamos Fire Department ♦ 195 East Road, Suite 101 ♦ Los Alamos, NM 87544 ♦ (Ofc.) 505-662-8306 ♦ (Cell) 505-670-3338 ♦ norma.valdez@lacnm.us♦

 

♥My Code ♥

♥ In all I say and do, demonstrate love for God and neighbor.  ♥Recognize and value the gifts of those around me. ♥ Have an attitude of gratitude – be grateful for the blessings and the challenges. ♥Use my gifts to build up the kingdom of God in word and action. ♥Never harbor ill feelings against anyone. ♥Seek first to understand – think before acting – don't point fingers or place blame. ♥Keep an open mind and heart – learn from others. ♥Truth without grace is judgment – speak lovingly. ♥Find quiet time each day to examine my conscience. ♥Don't put off for tomorrow, what can be done today. ♥

♥WGATAP♥

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment