Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Standing Tall Commitment

I am proud to post that I have completed steps 1, 2, 3, and now 4 and am committed to working hard on the principals of my code.  Thank you for the excellent presentation.

 

Norma

 

Nj Valdez

Norma Jean Valdez

Accreditation Manager/Management Analyst Los Alamos Fire Department 195 East Road, Suite 101 Los Alamos, NM 87544 (Ofc.) 505-662-8306 (Cell) 505-670-3338 norma.valdez@lacnm.us

 

My Code

In all I say and do, demonstrate love for God and neighbor.  Recognize and value the gifts of those around me. Have an attitude of gratitude – be grateful for the blessings and the challenges. Use my gifts to build up the kingdom of God in word and action. Never harbor ill feelings against anyone. Seek first to understand – think before acting – don't point fingers or place blame. Keep an open mind and heart – learn from others. Truth without grace is judgment – speak lovingly. Find quiet time each day to examine my conscience. Don't put off for tomorrow, what can be done today.

WGATAP

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment