Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Business With Great Ethics

Hi I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I am so proud to be a graduate and am proud to say that my new business in SEO website design services at www.wyomingwebsitedesigner.com  is off to a better start due to everything I learned when I was in the program.

 

I have been in one business or another since I was 18, however I really feel that having good ethics about your personal life, saying yes to what is right, and no to what isn’t right for you is SO POWERFUL in attracting the best paying customers AND feeling happy while you are in business.  I find that the more I stand up for myself and the values I believe  in makes my website customers more faithful and happy.  They have more faith in me and the job gets done with better quality.  It’s truly a win-win situation for everyone involved.

 

Thanks again for this program, I am still so excited that it’s offered even though I took the course several months ago.

 

Best Regards and Best Success for everyone in their life adventures in business.

 

Danna

No comments:

Post a Comment